NCML stands for National Collateral Management Services. NCML is known for providing a number of commodity-based services all over India. The amazing part is that it is based on a single umbrella. You can avail of different sorts of services from Ncml without having to find other sources to have your requirements fulfilled.
The majority of ownership and management control is owned by Fairfax India. NCML has several reputed companies as its shareholders. These companies include Corporation Bank, PNB, Indian Bank, and many more. When you see such reputed organizations as shareholders, you can trust the organization as far as quality services are concerned.
NCML has also its Webmail which can be used by the customers to communicate directly with NCML and register them to utilize its services. In this article, we will be referring to the various objectives of Ncml Webmail and how to access the NCML Webmail through a number of platforms. Let us dive into the details.
What is NCML Webmail?
Like every other organization, Ncml has also formed NCML Webmail which can be used by the customers. The links of the NCML Webmail will be provided in this article itself. You can click on these links and you will be automatically redirected to the NCML Webmail login page. But there are certain things you would be interested to know regarding the NCML Webmail.
The NCML Webmail uses the IP Server 18.104.22.168 and uses location-based in India. The hostname used by the NCML Webmail is netgains11436.
- The NCML Webmail helps the company achieve the goal of being a perfect solution provider for inventories and commodities.
- It helps NCML to empower stakeholders in investing and deal with the risks.
- To let the users avail low-cost testing and certification services.
- To help traders grow and make a place in the market.
Added to these, there are other objectives and missions as well. NCML has gained a reputation for its incredible services and the NCML Webmail is a way of reaching out to the public. The NCML Webmail can be accessed through a number of platforms. One can access the NCML Webmail if the proper steps are known. In this article, for the readers’ convenience, we are attaching a section on the step by step methods to access the NCML Webmail. Also, by the end of the article, we will also provide an alternative set of steps to gain access to the NCML Webmail.
How to Access the NCML Webmail?
There is a basic set of steps that would enable one to access any Webmail. Similarly, the set of steps can be considered to work well in the case of NCML Webmail too. For this, one has to know the link to the NCML Webmail. If not, one can also get hold of the webmail from the official website of NCML.
Let us now proceed to the steps:
- Step 1 – Open your web browser and in the search bar search for https://webmail.ncml.com.
- Step 2 – You will be displayed with the NCML Webmail page.
- Step 3 – You can browse and select your language with which you want to proceed. You can select from the ‘Use Browser Language’ option below.
- Step 4 – Enter your Email id in the box provided as your user name.
- Step 5 – Enter the password.
- Step 6 – In case, you do not remember the password, you can click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ option and proceed to retrieve your account.
- Step 7 – If you have typed the right password, you can click on Log In.
- Step 8 – You will now be displayed with the homepage of NCML Webmail.
These were the basic steps with which you can access the NCML Webmail. You can use this method on all the platforms. Accessing the webmail becomes easier if you already have created an email account through the NCML website. You can follow these steps to add your email account on your android device and access the NCML Webmail:
- Step 1 – Open the Mail app on your android device.
- Step 2 – In order to add your NCML email id, click on ‘Other’.
- Step 3 – Type the email address you want to add, preferable to the one with which you access your NCML Webmail.
- Step 4 – Click on the ‘Manual Setup’ button.
- Step 5 – Make the required POP and IMAP changes. Set the account type as Personal (POP) and Personal (IMAP).
- Step 6 – Now type your password in the box provided.
- Step 7 – Make the required changes in the POP server and IMAP server. It is better to refer to the NCML website to know exactly what to input as the Incoming and Outgoing Port Servers.
- Step 8 – Click on Next.
- Step 9 – Choose the Sync frequency and other required things.
- Step 10 – Tap Next. Your email setup process will be completed.
Once the email setup is done, you will no longer require a desktop to access the NCML Webmail. You can do it from your android device itself.
If this does not work for you, you can resort to an alternative method to access the NCML Webmail. The steps to be followed are:
- Step 1 – Install Citrix Receiver on your device.
- Step 2 – Open Netscaler Gateway from the app.
- Step 3 – Here you will find the link to the Ncml Webmail.
- Step 4 – Click on the link and you will be displayed with the login page.
- Step 5 – Enter your User name and password.
- Step 6 – Tap ‘Login’.
The stated methods are likely to work. As NCML has changed its VPN, therefore it has become quite difficult for users to access the NCML Webmail. However, we have given a solution to that too. We hope your problem is resolved and the information provided here was helpful to you.