The manufacture of telecommunications equipment in India is handled by ITI limited that stands for Indian Telephone Industries Limited. It is regulated by the government of India and was founded back in 1948. The ITI does not limit itself in providing telecommunication services in India and extends its services in other fields too. The fields include manufacturing equipment for switching, transmission, and many more. ITI Ltd is responsible for India’s telecommunication services such as data center hosting, electronic contract manufacturing, mechanical fabrication, PCB manufacturing, installation, and maintenance of the supplied products and such related operations. It has its headquarters located in Bangalore and at 6 other locations in India.
The official website of ITI Ltd. is www.ililtd.in. One can visit the website and get information on various services provided by ITI Ltd. Since ITI Ltd is a huge organization therefore, communicating with it directly is quite a matter of time. Therefore, ITI Ltd. has its webmail which keeps its customers updated with all kinds of information related to ITI LTD. In this article, we will give a brief account of what ITI ltd webmail is and how can the users access it. Let us dive into the details of it.
What is ITI Ltd Webmail?
The ITI ltd webmail is responsible for making communication easier. It would enable the customers to receive and send all the related emails to the ITI ltd services. The ITI ltd webmail will keep the customers informed.
The ITI ltd webmail or rather web-based mail is portable and can be accessed anywhere if you have an internet connection. You can have your own email account to access the ITI ltd webmail. All you have to keep in mind is the username and the correct password. The ITI ltd webmail allows both the IMAP and POP protocols to be used in accessing the webmail. IMAP will be required when you want to access the ITI ltd webmail on multiple devices or even if you want multiple users to access your ITI ltd webmail account. You can add up to 20 users to access the same webmail. On the other hand, POP 3 is to be used if you are willing to access your ITI ltd webmail account only on one device. However, it is better not to use the POP3 protocol if you want to access your emails through different devices as it can afford only one copy of the email and cannot be retrieved.
Until now, your concept on ITI ltd webmail is broadened. But there are a lot more things you need to know. You need to keep track of the steps that are to be followed in order to succeed in accessing the ITI ltd webmail account. Also, there are a few settings that are to be taken care of. Without the knowledge of these, you will face troubles while accessing the ITI ltd webmail. The next section will clear all of your queries and will educate you with enough of it.
How to access the ITI Ltd Webmail?
The setup process of ITI ltd webmail is quite easy. As soon as you get to the login page of ITI ltd webmail, you will be redirected to the Server Settings. There are two types of settings that would require proper set up: SSL/TLS Settings and Standard Settings. For each setting, you have to choose the Incoming Server, Incoming Port, Outgoing Server, Outgoing port, and enter your password for authentication.
Once you are done with the setup you can log in to the ITI ltd webmail hassle-free. However, there is a misconception that the ITI ltd webmail can be accessed only through some limited platforms. It can be accessed through mobile apps on android devices, Apple devices, blackberry, and windows phone 8. Also, on the desktop via Apple Mail, MS Outlook, Thunderbird, Google Chrome, etc. In case, you feel lost, we have included the step by step methods of accessing the ITI ltd webmail.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1 – Open your Web browser from your device.
- Step 2 – In the search bar of your web browser, search for the URL: https://ITImail.ITIltd.co.in
- Step 3 – In the box provided, enter your email address as your username.
- Step 4 – Enter your Password.
- Step 5 – Make the required changes in the Settings Option.
- Step 6 – Click on Log In. If you find trouble, you may re-enter your password or click on the ‘Forgot Password’.
This was the direct and simplest method to log in to the ITI ltd webmail. Here is yet another method which you can consider in case the first one doesn’t work for you. The steps are as follows:-
- Step 1 – You need to log in to the ITIlts webmail using the same steps as stated in the earlier method. The problem that arises is that users are not displayed with the webmail page. Therefore, you need to add on the next steps to get to the ITI ltd webmail successfully.
- Step 2 – Now select another Webmail Client from the Settings option so that you can access the webmail using other devices or other domains.
- Step 3 – Click on the Control Panel, the option of which you are likely to find on the page itself.
- Step 4 – Click on Domains > Subdomains.
- Step 5 – Select a new domain from the drop-down menu.
- Step 6 – Click on Create.
- Step 7 – Paste the URL of the newly created domain in the Redirects To field.
- Step 8 – Save the changes you made by clicking on the Add This Redirect button.
- Step 9 – You can now use this URL to access the ITI ltd webmail.
The second one was a little lengthy method. But if you want to ignore it, you might simply use the Citrix Receiver App and use the Netscaler Gateway to reach to the latest link of the ITIlts webmail. Since the VPN of ITI Ltd. Was changed, we recommend you using the Citrix Receiver app to prevent troubling yourself. We hope the information provided on ITI Ltd Webmail was adequate to lessen your troubles.