Customers of Hostmonster value the HostMonster Webmail in particular. The Hostmonster website is well-known for providing shared hosting services and a variety of other unique features. HostMonster allows users to establish their websites and manage multiple domains. The website has grown over time to give an even better experience for its visitors.
Users may get unlimited disc storage, unlimited add-on domains, a free domain name, limitless domain hosting, and many other advantages through Hostmonster. The features you’re allowed to use at any one time, though, are determined by the plan you choose. The programs are reasonably priced, starting at $4.95 per month for a basic package with various features. You must select your goals accordingly if you wish to enhance the features. The most excellent aspect is that you have 30 days to make an account and cancel it. Your plan is not only canceled but your money is also returned. As a result, HostMonster provides a free trial to its users.
Hostmonster cares about its customers’ convenience, making the Hostmonster webmail available to them. In this article, we’ll go over the Hostmonster website in-depth and the methods to go to the Hostmonster webmail.
What is Hostmonster Webmail?
Users of Hostmonster can create their email accounts and access multiple domains. However, Hostmonster webmail makes it simple for everyone to access their email account and work without interruption. Web-based emails can be accessed from any location. Webmails such as Roundcube and Horde are available from Hostmonster and can be accessed at https://login.hostmonster.com/hosting/webmail
If you don’t have access to the mail software on your desktop, you can use Hostmonster webmail to access your Hostmonster email account. It also allows you to access essential information over the internet and the intranet. It helps you save space on your device by automatically saving your emails online. Emails are mostly saved via the IMAP and POP protocols. To use Hostmonster webmail, you must first determine which server or port is necessary. Other pre-settings must be completed. You can only log in to Hostmonster webmail once all of the settings are correct and the information you supply for login is valid.
As a result, we’ve included another part that will assist you in getting all of the information you need ahead of time. Also included in the section are the steps. Let’s get started.
How to access the Hostmonster Webmail?
visit the Hostmonster Webmail page
As previously indicated, you must ensure that the correct settings are in place. This covers safeguarding your device’s SSL/TLS settings as well as the Standard Settings. To learn more, consider the following points: –
- You must use your email address as the login and password in the SSL/TLS settings. If you forget your password, you can retrieve it by clicking on the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- Type mail.example.com in the Incoming Server field. (For instance, your domain name.)
- Set the Incoming port to 993 (IMAP) or 995 (POP3).
- Type mail. Example into the address bar.
- The Outgoing Server is comas.
- The incoming port number would be 465. (SMTP).
- As a form of authentication, enter your password.
- Your username and password should both be your email address.
- Incoming Server should be set to mail. example.com. (For instance, a domain name.)
- Set the Incoming Port to 143 (IMAP) or 110 (POP3).
- As an Outgoing Server, use mail. For example. Comas.
- The port of departure would be 25. (SMTP).
- Use your password for authentication.
You might have problems accessing Hostmonster webmail if you don’t do these things. However, once you’ve completed the settings, all you need to do now is follow a few simple steps to access Hostmonster webmail. The first method of logging into Hostmonster webmail entails the following steps: –
- Step 1 – Open your web browser in the first step. Any browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and others, can be used.
- Step 2 – Type https://login.hostmonster.com/hosting/webmail into your browser’s search bar.
- Step 3 – The Hostmonster login page will display your screen.
- Step 4 – As your username, type your email address.
- Step 5 – Type your password in.
- Step 6 – Select ‘Login’ from the drop-down menu.
The procedure described above is the most basic and straightforward of all. However, it may not work at times due to a change in the Hostmonster Webmail VPN. As a result, we’ve attached another technique so that you’re not inconvenienced. This approach uses the custom domain and redirects you to the webmail URL of Hostmonster.
Follow the steps below to reach Hostmonster webmail:
- Step 1 – Following your username and password, log in to your webmail using the methods outlined previously.
- Step 2 – Choose a webmail client to which you want to grant access to your email.
- Step 3 – Copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
- Step 4 – Click ‘Domains’ in the Control Panel, then ‘Subdomain’ from the main menu.
- Step 5 – Create a subdomain distinct from your primary domain. You may also choose a name from a drop-down menu.
- Step 6 – When you’ve decided on an apt name, click ‘Create.’
- Step 7 – Navigate to Domain and select ‘Redirect.’
- Step 8 – Create a new subdomain name under the ‘Add Redirect’ option.
- Step 9 – In the ‘Redirects To’ section, paste the webmail URL that you formerly owned.
- Step 10 – In this final step, click the ‘Add this Redirect’ button to save your modifications.
This takes a little longer, but if the first way doesn’t work for you, you have no choice but to attempt this one.
To get to Hostmonster webmail, you can utilize either of the approaches. The second way is for individuals who want to be safe, as it ensures access to webmail through a different subdomain if the main domain is unavailable. We hope you found this information on Hostmonster Webmail helpful.