1. Verify that the login information you entered on the login page is correct. A failed login attempt will occur if the username, password, or domain is incorrect. If you’re unsure about your details, check your Ako Webmail welcome email containing all account information.
Must Read: Ako webmail
2. You may have exhausted your account’s maximum number of login attempts. Please wait 5 minutes before using Ako Webmail again, or contact your system administrator.
3. Double-check that you’ve entered your email address correctly; there should be no spaces at the start or end (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com).
4. If you still can’t get in after double-checking your login credentials, contact your system administrator for h
5. If you’re still having trouble accessing Ako Webmail outside of the University’s firewall, check your email account for any passwords or other information that could be required to gain access.
6. The University of Manchester IT Services has an extensive online assistance database, but if you can’t find what you’re searching for, call the Service Desk (tel: +44 (0)161 275 8080).
If you’re still having trouble logging in after trying all of these procedures, call the IT Services helpdesk at (+44 (0)161 275 8080), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or come to one of our walk-in sessions for more help.