If you’ve just received your new RCH Webmail login, there are a few things you should be aware of right now.
Read the full article here: RCH Webmail.
There will undoubtedly be some minor changes in how you access your messages, as well as how they are presented.
Here’s all you need to know about your new RCH Webmail account, including how it may help you.
1. Your email@example.com email address is now your new RCH Webmail login.
2. Your password will be the same as it is for your other RCH accounts.
3. The new Webmail interface is simple to use and includes several valuable features, such as:
- A task list that integrates with your Google tasks
- A calendar that integrates with your Google calendar
- Your Google connections are imported into this contacts list.
4. To use these features, go to the Contact Us page and enter your firstname.lastname@example.org email address in the “Webmail Username” section.
5. To double-check your email address, send email@example.com your old RCH email and compare the results.
What is the RCH webmail login page’s URL?
The RCH webmail login page is located at https://www.rch.org.au/login.aspx.
What are the RCH webmail login credentials?
Your RCH webmail login credentials are the same as your RCH email login credentials.
What is the procedure for changing the password for my RCH webmail account?
Enter your current password at https://webmail.rch.org.au/ password to change your password.
After that, you’ll be invited to change your password by typing it again.
Before your account is disabled, you will be given five attempts to enter the correct password.
How can you change the password on your RCH webmail account?
Follow these instructions if you’ve forgotten your password or need to reset it for any other reason.
Log in to your RCH webmail account.
Select “lost your password” from the drop-down menu.
Click the “Submit” button after entering your email address.
An email with a link to reset your password will be sent to you.
To reset your password, click the link in the email. This link is only suitable for 7 days.
Type in the new password and double-check it.